A Small Ray Of Hope Teeters On An Original Thought

The rather ordinary seesaw (above) at my local park got me thinking about a faraway seesaw teetering on a rare original thought worthy of praise for its designers, Ronald Rael and Virginia San Fratello. Their creative thinking at a US/Mexico border barrier gave not only joy to me but more importantly made some kids in a difficult situation happy for a time. If you've lost faith in humanity, look for a small ray of hope HERE.


This post is linked to My Corner Of The World.

Comments

  1. I saw this photo on Instagram and I thought it was fantastic. Bless those dear people for bringing some happiness into the lives of those children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Maria, this was the most heartwarming piece of news in a long time. Let's hope the rabid Trump doesn't order them to be removed. The only thing we need to have removed is him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always wonderful to hear about wonderful exchanges of humanity ~

    Happy Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea and it shows that kids are kids wherever they are. Thanks for sharing.

    Your post rocks at 'My Corner of the World' this week!


    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE this. A simple design but with such profound meaning. We desperately need more of this in the world today. Thanks so much for sharing this video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read about this and saw a photo ...but loved seeing the video. Thanks for reposting it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts add colour to the content and are always much appreciated. Please note comments embedded with links might not go through.

Popular posts from this blog

The Couch Art Where Bernie Came To Visit

The Door To Forest Magic At Sandy Trail

Fanning The Flames Of Extreme Weather